© Copyright, Maserati S.p.A., Modena, Italy. All rights reserved. The text, pictures, video files, audio files and artwork on the Maserati websites are all subject to copyright and other intellectual property protection. The websites may also contain images to which copyright is attributable to third parties.
Reproduction or transmission, in whole or in part, of any material contained within the site is prohibited without the express prior written permission of Maserati S.p.A., Viale Ciro Menotti 322, 41121 MODENA, Italy, and in that case under the express condition that the source of the material is clearly stated.
Modification or redistribution of any such material to third parties in any form or by any means is also forbidden.
Maserati (logo or word) and the Trident (device) are registered trademarks of Maserati S.p.A.. These trademarks cannot be used, modified, downloaded, copied or distributed in any way or by any means in the absence of the express prior written permission of Maserati S.p.A., Viale Ciro Menotti 322, 41121 MODENA, Italy, and in this case under the express condition that this authorisation is clearly stated, and / or is a part of an authorised download, copy or transmission or material from this website.
All the illustrations and specifications contained in this website are based on the latest product information available at the time of posting. New Zealand content, specifications, and standard equipment may vary from the specifications given here. Maserati S.p.A reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice, to any content, including, but not limited to, colours, materials, and equipment.
While Maserati S.p.A. endeavours to provide accurate information on this site, same may still contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Maserati S.p.A. does not assume any responsibility for any such inaccuracies, errors or omissions presented on the site.
Maserati considers your privacy to be of utmost importance and takes its responsibilities regarding the security of your personal information very seriously. We would like you to enjoy your visit to our web pages with your mind at ease.
In general, you may navigate our website anonymously. However, we do collect a limited amount of personal information such as your name, address or even your hobbies, etc. when you register to use the services provided on this site. Any such information, unless legally required, is securely stored in a database to which only authorised Maserati personnel and agents (marketing and advertising agencies), acting on its behalf have access.
Our aim is to constantly optimise the content of our website in order to improve our online service for you. This can only be achieved if we are aware of your expressed interests and which areas of our Internet pages are entered the most and for how long. This type of information may be used for marketing research, internal data processing such as compiling statistical information about the use of our website, and other service-related purposes such as sending brochures you request and staying in contact via email.
You are required to have a unique username and a password to access information in the reserved areas of the website. These areas allow you to receive newsletters and other information by email. If you advise us of any changes in your personal information through Modify Preferences (in the Maserati Owners section), we will make every effort to effect the relevant corrections in our database at the earliest opportunity.
You can update any information you have given to us at your convenience in Modify Preferences. You can also use Modify Preferences if you wish to be taken off our correspondence list.
Maserati utilises personalisation technology to observe the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our website. In doing this, we can provide Maseratisti with a richer and more individualised experience during future visits.
This technology includes using a "cookie", a small text file placed on your computers hard disk that identifies your browser software to a website. Cookies allow us to track when you enter, leave and re-enter our site and what route you take through our site. Our cookies do not contain any personally identifying information and only last the duration of your visit to our website. Their use is controlled and guided by our Confidentiality Policy.
We use your Internet Protocol (IP) address or the location of your computer on the Internet to help diagnose any problems with our servers and to administer our website. Your IP address is used to help identify you and to gather demographic information about our visitors as a whole. Demographic information does not include personally identifiable information.
How To Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns about privacy issues and security on Maserati com please do not hesitate to use the Contact Us link.
If you wish, you may write to us about any questions and concerns at:
Viale Ciro Menotti 322
As such we developed this Privacy Statement as part of our commitment to responsible privacy practices and the Information Privacy Principles as set out in the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993 No 23.
Collection of personal information
1. You can browse through this website, including searching for a vehicle, without registering any of your personal information.
2. This website collects personal information about you only when you complete a form on the website and send it to us.
3. When we collect, store, or use information about you we try at all times to comply with the Information Privacy Principles.
4. We do not disclose any personal information collected on this Website to any organisation unless:
(a) you have consented;
(b) you'd expect us to or we have told you we will;
(c) it is required or authorised by or under law;
(d) the disclosure is reasonably necessary for law enforcement; or
(e) disclosure is necessary to prevent a serious and imminent threat to a person's life, health or safety, or to public health or safety.
5. When you provide us with personal information on this website we may ask your permission to contact you in the future about products or promotions related to this company or its related bodies corporate. If you give your permission you will be given the opportunity to withdraw it at any later time when you are contacted.
6. If you do not give your permission you will not be contacted again except as it pertains to your specific request.
How we use personal information collected about you
We use the personal information collected in the following ways:
1. We will use your personal information for the purpose for which you initially provide it or for a purpose related to that initial purpose if that other purpose would be within your reasonable expectations.
2. We will reply to your email address for the purpose for which you initially provide it or for a purpose related to that initial purpose if that other purpose would be within your reasonable expectations.
3. If you give permission we will use your personal information (see below for what personal information we collect) to send you emails, to announce products or promotions related to this company or its related bodies corporate. Every time we send you an email, we will give you the opportunity to choose not to receive further emails of that type.
4. We may also use your email address to respond to feedback given about this site, and to confirm receipt of emails sent to us.
What personal information do we collect?
When you send a form on this website to us, it will provide the following personal information:
- Your name
- Your e-mail address
- Your age
- Your address
- Your preferred contact phone number
- Which Maserati you are interested in
- If you own or have ever owned a Maserati
- What car you are currently driving
Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete, up to date and stored in a secure environment protected from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Access to your personal information
1. If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement or if you wish to gain access to the information that we may have collected about you, please contact the Maserati New Zealand Privacy Officer as per the details set out below.
2. The procedure for gaining access to your personal information is as follows:
(a) All requests for access to your personal information must be made in writing and addressed to the Maserati New Zealand Privacy Officer as per the details set out below.
(b) We will acknowledge your request within 14 days, and access will usually be granted within 14 days, or if it is more complicated, within 30 days. We will inform you if this timeframe is not achievable.
(c) A fee may apply to such access in the event that a request for access is onerous or time consuming. Such a fee will cover staff costs involved in locating and collating information, and reproduction costs.
(d) Depending on the circumstances, you may be forwarded the information by mail or email.
(e) You will be given the opportunity to correct any personal information which is no longer accurate.
3. If you are able to establish that any of the personal information we are holding about you is not accurate, complete, and up-to-date, we will take reasonable steps to correct the information so that it is accurate, complete and up-to date.
Links to Other Sites
This site contains links to other websites. If you visit one of these linked sites, you should review their privacy and other policies. We are not responsible for the privacy policies and other practices of other sites.
Changes to the Statement
We reserve the right to change our Privacy Statement. A revised Privacy Statement will only apply to data collected subsequent to its effective date.
Maserati New Zealand Privacy Officer
European Automotive Imports Pty Ltd
862 - 874 Elizabeth Street Waterloo NSW 2017
Locked Bag 5018, Alexandria NSW 2015
Tel: +61 2 8577 8077
Fax: +61 2 8577 8079